for potential Holiday Accommodation Providers
- Do you have spare bedrooms which you are considering offering as Bed and Breakfast accommodation?
- Have you inherited, or considering buying, a property which you could let out to holiday tenants?
- You can contact the Northern Ireland Tourist Board for advice but can they answer all your questions?
- What are the implications?
- What are the pitfalls?
- Is it worthwhile?
- What sort of problem might be expected to arise?
- “Should I disrupt my home to make en suite facilities?”
What are the advantages of being registered with the NITB?
If you decide to take the plunge, and look for financial assistance, you may need Business and Marketing Plans, or a Budget Forecast. There are Consultants who can help with large scale projects , but they are not really interested in small projects like you have in mind. With my practical experience in training, I can help you or point you in the right direction to get help.
My rates are reasonable and agreed beforehand, no hidden costs.
Initial Consultation £15 for 1 hour.
…. Now a popular self-catering accommodation.
Would you like to know what is involved to achieve this?
I have the experience. I drew the plans for our own house, and a later extension, and helped with the building. I was involved with renovation Beverley Cottage, Rose Cottage (shown above), White Gate Lodge and Beverley Annex, all of which are NITB Approved.
Not only have I the practical experience, I have completed various training and university courses.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Fire, Health & Safety
Irish Home Hospitality
Basic food hygiene
|Help Given With:
and other paper work to get started
Marketing and Advertising
Edna McNeilly (B.Ed., B.A.)